What to say to congratulate a graduate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you congratulate someone who is successful in business?
General congratulations messages “Congratulations on your incredible success! I always knew you could do it, and I’m incredibly proud of you.” “I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, and I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more. You set an amazing example for everyone at the company.”
What is motto in graduation?
The past is my heritage; the present – my responsibility, the future – my challenge. Cherish yesterday, live for today and reach for tomorrow. Our lives are before us, our pasts is behind us, our memories are forever within us. Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
What do you post on graduation day?
- “Now, everything awaits me.”
- “One step closer.”
- “Shout out to everyone who helped make this happen.”
- “Keep shining. The world needs your light.”
- “Gotta chase my own success.”
- “Make today your day.”
- “Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.”
What do you write in a business congratulations card?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud.
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true.
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
How do you praise someone professionally in one word?
Compliments on skills
- “You’re a great communicator . ”
- “I really admire your work ethic.”
- “You’re so organized. Can you give me some tips?”
- “You think about things in such a creative way. You help me think about problem-solving in a new way.”
- You handle stress so well. You help me keep work in perspective.”
What is a good graduation statement?
High School Graduation Speech Ideas Look to the future. Talk about the multitude of opportunities and possibilities your class has. Thank your teachers and parents. You can never thank the adults in your life enough for supporting and helping you all these years.