What is a good quote for a graduate?
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.”
What is a graduation motto?
Graduation mottos are hopeful and inspiring verses used to commemorate a rite of passage. Whether the graduation verse is needed for an elementary or middle school graduation or even a high school graduation, there are plenty of mottos that vary from deeply sentimental and encouraging, to lighthearted and humorous.
How do I congratulate a graduate?
Wishes and Congratulations
- Congratulations on graduating and here’s to your next adventure!
- You’re a class act!
- Best of luck on your new beginnings!
- You did it, Graduate!
- We’re so proud of you, and honored to celebrate graduation day with you!
- You are a star in the making!
- Caps off to you, Graduate!
What do you say to a graduate of 2022?
Congratulations Graduate: Happy Graduation Card Messages
- Congratulations on graduating!
- You are an achiever.
- It must be a very proud moment for you.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do.
- I believe you can fly!
- Congratulations Graduate.
What are some graduation words?
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! Congrats!”
- “Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!”
- “What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “What an impressive achievement!”
- “Happy Graduation Day!”
- “Good looks, brains, heart and now a diploma too?
What do you say to a 2021 graduate?
Enjoy what is ahead of you and best of luck! Congratulations, Class of 2021! As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for the stars.
How would you describe a graduate?
How do you describe graduation?
Graduation is the awarding of a diploma to a student by an educational institution. It may also refer to the ceremony that is associated with it. The date of the graduation ceremony is often called graduation day. The graduation ceremony is also sometimes called: commencement, convocation or invocation.
How do you congratulate someone on their achievement?
- Congratulations! We’re so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You’re an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
How do you appreciate someone for their achievement?
It is often good to compliment a specific action or achievement.
- I am so proud of you, and I hope you are too!
- You are making a difference.
- You deserve a hug right now.
- You’re a great example to others.
- Actions speak louder than words, and yours tell an incredible story.
What is a good Bible verse for a graduate?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What do you say after graduation?
“Congratulations on your well-deserved success.” “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.” “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!” “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
Why is graduation meaningful?
It allows you to brush away the stress of years of hard work and that lingering feeling that you forgotten to do something, and celebrate with the people who have been on this journey with you. Even if you are lucky enough to get the chance to graduate again, it will not be for this achievement right now.