How do I reset Belkin?
- Locate the “Reset” button on the Belkin router.
- Push the “Reset” button and then release it to reset the router.
- Push the “Reset” button and hold it for at least 10 seconds to start the “Restore to Factory Defaults” process.
- Release the button after the 10-second minimum.
How do I change the password on my Belkin dashboard?
Click System Settings under Utilities. If you’re using the Belkin Dashboard, look for the Advanced Settings drop-down button then select System Settings (under Utilities). Step 5: If you currently have an administrator password, enter the password in the Type in current Password > field.
Can’t connect to Belkin router?
Unplug the modem, the router and the computer (in that order) from their respective power outlets then wait for 30 seconds before plugging them back. Re-plug the modem first followed by the router and then the computers.
What is my Belkin password?
Default usernames: admin, Admin, [blank] Default passwords: admin, password, [blank]
How do you unlock a Belkin router?
Locate the reset button on the back of your Belkin router if you cannot log in to the dashboard at all. Press and hold the button for 15 seconds. This will reset your admin and Wi-Fi password and all router settings, so you will have to log in to the dashboard and customize settings to your needs.
How do I access my Belkin dashboard?
Accessing the router’s web-based setup page
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter “https://router” or the router’s default IP address, 192.168.
- You will be asked to log in using the router’s admin password. If you have not set a custom password, just leave the Password field blank then click Submit.
What happens if I reset my Belkin router?
Resetting your Belkin router is a helpful workaround especially if the device does not work as expected. However, once you reset the router, all the settings and configurations that have been previously saved on your router will be removed. This means that you will need to set up the router again.
How do I login to my Belkin router?
Is Belkin Wifi down?
Belkin.com is UP and reachable by us.
How do I access my router dashboard?
Log in using a web browser Now that you have the router’s IP address, open any web browser and type (or paste) the IP address into the address bar. Your router’s login panel will then load within the browser window. If this is your first time, you’ll need the router’s default login credentials.
How do I get to my router admin page?
How to Access a Router as an Administrator
- Identify the IP address of the router. Most routers are manufactured to use a default address such as 192.168. 0.1, 192.168. 1.1, 192.168. 2.1, or 192.168. 1.100.
- Enter the administrative login information—username and password—to authenticate and access the admin settings.
What is Belkin router IP address and password?
NOTE: The default IP address of a Belkin router is 192.168. 2.1. You need to check the IP address range and Default Gateway to assign it to a computer when assigning a static IP address.
How do I reset my WiFi router?
How to Reset a Router
- Keep your router plugged in.
- Find your router’s reset button. This will be on the back or the bottom of your router.
- Use a paperclip to hold down the reset button for 30 seconds.
- Release the button.
- Wait for the router to power back on.
Why can’t I log into my router IP?
Check which network you’re connected to – Make sure that you’re connected to the right network and that your computer or phone hasn’t joined another network by mistake. Connect via a cable – If you’re using Wi-Fi, try and connect via a cable connection from a computer instead to see if you can.
How can I reset my router password without resetting it?
Try a common username and password combination: By default, many routers use a blank username and the password “admin” (don’t type the quotes), the username “admin” and a blank password, or “admin” as both the username and password.