How do I cancel my AIM Global Account?
How to Delete Your AIM Account
- Sign in to the AOL account termination page with your AOL or AIM user name and password.
- Select Continue Delete My Account to terminate your AOL or AIM Mail account.
- On the confirmation screen, enter your AOL or AIM Mail email address.
- Select Yes, Terminate This Account to proceed.
How do I activate my AIM Global Account?
This option is for you.
- Make sure you have already filled-up the Affiliate Account application form so that you will receive important training materials regularly.
- Get approved. You will receive the message in your email.
- Fill-up the registration form.
- On the registration form make sure that:
- Click “CONTINUE” button.
Who is the owner of AIM Global?
EMMANUEL AKPAKWU – CEO – AIM GLOBAL | LinkedIn.
What is stairstep in AIM Global?
Stairstep – AIM Global will give you additional 10%-30% commission from your group’s total consumption when promoted! Stairstep – AIM Global will give you additional 10%-30% commission from your group’s total consumption when promoted! Amihan.
How do I get a refund from AIM Global?
AIM Global Refund and Buy-Back Policy
- The following condition must be met before any back buys on any product is treated:
- The product must still be in good condition.
- The product code must be intact i.e., yet to be encoded.
- The expiry date of the product must be over eight months.
Why has my AOL email changed to AIM?
When an AOL user abandons their account, AOL converts the account to a free aim.com address. That is why the aol.com addresses were getting the aim.com rejection.
How can I become a millionaire in AIM Global?
How to Join AIM Tycoons Group?
- STEP 1: Own At Least 1 Global Package. To become an AIM Global Distributor you need to own at least 1 Global Package.
- STEP 2: Request Placement Information from AIM Tycoons.
- STEP 3: Reveal Your User ID and PIN.
- STEP 4: Register Your Self as AIM Global Distributor.
How much is the membership fee for AIM Global?
– AIM WORLD Membership fee 12,980.
Who is Eduardo Cabantog?
Dr. Eduardo De Leon Cabantog is a medical doctor turned businessman who heads Alliance In Motion Global, Inc. as the “Visionary” President and Chief Executive Officer. He is fondly referred to as “Doc Ed” by peers and industry colleagues.
What happened to Francis Miguel of AIM Global?
As soon as the devastating news spread, tributes poured in last September 6, 2018 for Francis, AIM Global’s Chief Finance Officer, whose insights shaped the minds of some of the biggest figures in the network-marketing industry and inspired people globally. He died at the peak of his prime, at age 47.
Is Alliance in motion a pyramid scheme?
Is Alliance in Motion a Global Scam? Alliance in Motion is not a SCAM. This is a company that has been online since 2005. The big issue with MLM is that you cannot promote the products you love or use.
Is AIM Global Nigeria real?
Yes its real. In fact AIM Global has branch offices in major cities in Nigeria like Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Onitsha, Kano, Uyo and Warri.
Can I still access my AIM email?
Looking for AIM Mail? While AIM, the instant messaging platform, is no longer around, AOL’s mail service, sometimes called AIM Mail but officially called AOL Mail, is alive and well. You can log in to AIM Mail here using your old AIM username or full AOL email address.
Is Alliance in Motion Global legit?
Alliance in Motion is not a SCAM. This is a company that has been online since 2005. The big issue with MLM is that you cannot promote the products you love or use. You’ll be promoting the products even if you don’t believe in them or have used them.
What is the global package of AIM Global?
What is a Global Package? A Global Package is a bundle of AIM Global products and benefits. It entitles you to register yourself as an AIM Global Distributor. Depending on which country you are, there are 2 types of a Global Package, namely: an Associate Global Package, and a Megapack Global Package.
Who is the CEO of Alliance in Motion Global?
Eduardo De Leon Cabantog
Eduardo De Leon Cabantog is a medical doctor turned businessman who heads Alliance In Motion Global, Inc. as the “Visionary” President and Chief Executive Officer.
Is AIM Global registered in SEC?
Yes. AIM GLOBAL is registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission with SEC Registration Number CS200515546 and have complied all the business requirements required by the Government (FDA, BIR, Local Government and others.
How do I apply for empowered consumerism?
kEY STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER :
- PRODUCTS – worth P13,000 – P15,000+ in retail value.
- 25% to 50% Lifetime Discount on product reorders and purchases.
- ATM Endorsements.
- Free Web page or Distributor Tracking Center (DTC).
- Business Kit.
- Free Medical Check-up and Laboratories. (
- Free Cardio Pulse Gift Certificate.