How do you get more Bux in Tiny Tower?
Ways to Earn Bux
- Daily fireworks display (triple rewards with VIP Package)
- Occasional 5 Bux tip from bits taken up in the elevator.
- You receive 5 Bux if it’s one of your bitizens birthday.
- You get 5 Bux as a reward for employing a bitizen at their Dream Job.
- Emptying the contents of the Bux Piggy (also see here)
How do you change your skin color on Tiny Tower?
- Open the game on your device by tapping on the icon.
- Select a Bitizen and view a Bitizen up close from the ‘Menu>Bitizens’ option.
- Tap on the Dress Up button.
- Then tap on the ‘Costumes’ button, it will be big and green in color.
- You will find a collection of costumes.
What do the colored numbers in tiny tower mean?
The colored numbers indicate your Bitizen’s skill level in that type of shop. This only means that they will give you that percentage off stocking a good. Having three level 9 Bitizens in one store gives you 27% off, etc. Dream jobs are more valuable than that, regardless of the skill level.
How often do VIPs come in Tiny Tower?
They will only appear during active gameplay. The lobby can hold a maximum of 5 VIPs, and they will stop appearing once the lobby is full. The player can force remove VIPs from the lobby by tapping the ‘X’ beside their name. However, this is wasteful and should be avoided where possible.
What happens if you time travel in Tiny Tower?
Yes, since version 2.0, when ever the game detects that the time was moved backwards, one of the bitizens will be lost due to “a horrific time traveling accident”. The bitizen is chosen randomly, so It can be a bitizen occupying a dream job. Also, be careful of when you chose to revert the time back.
What do gold stars do in Tiny Tower?
The stars by a bitizen in the lobby indicate what you currently have employed on the floor matching their dream job. The gold stars indicate a bitizen with a skill level 9 is in their dream job.
What’s the fastest elevator in Tiny Tower?
Your current elevator speed is kept after a rebuild….Upgrades.
|7.50 FPS||5,257 Bux||53,391 Bux|
|7.75 FPS||5,625 Bux||59,016 Bux|
|8.00 FPS||6,007 Bux||65,023 Bux|
|8.25 FPS||6,400 Bux||71,423 Bux|
What does gold star do in Tiny Tower?
Silver star =dream job and skill under 9. gold star = dream job AND skill 9.
What does dream job do in Tiny Tower?
Dream Jobs Each bitizen has a dream job. Placing a bitizen in their dream job earns 2 tower bux, and doubles the restocking quantity of one item at their place of employment, without increasing the stocking time.
Is it worth rebuilding Tiny Tower?
Generally, a rebuild is always worth it in the early stages of the game. It’s recommended to rebuild straight away at floor 50, as it will take longer getting to floor 100 than getting back up to 50. The Golden Tickets will also make gameplay much easier over time.
What does dream worker do in Tiny Tower?
How do you cheat on Tiny Tower?
- Find a shop with two or less people working there.
- Click on an empty slot and then quickly tap the next screen that pops up. It should say something like “Would you like to employ (NULL) here”
- Tap yes.
- You know that it worked if it says that you placed (NULL) in their dream job and you will receive 2 tower bux.
How do you get golden Bux?
Obtaining Gold Tickets Gold tickets can only be earned by rebuilding your tower. When you rebuild, you will receive 1 gold ticket for each 50 floors you have (i.e. 50 floors = 1 ticket, 100 floors = 2 tickets, etc). Since version 3.0. 3, tickets can be obtained by entering the hourly raffle in the menu.
How do I get more Bitizens?
They can move into a player’s Tower in one of three ways:
- By appearing in the Elevator in the Lobby and asking to be taken to a certain floor.
- By bringing a Real Estate Agent VIP up to the residential floor you want to fill.
- By tapping on the floor of your choice and selecting “For Rent x Bux” in a vacant space.
What happens when you delete a floor in Tiny Tower?
When you delete a floor, be it a residential or commercial unit, the floor returns to empty status and is available for you to build something new.
What happens if you delete a floor in Tiny Tower?
How do you get celebrity VIPs on Tiny Tower?
Overview. VIPs might randomly appear in your lobby if there is room. You can tap the lobby, then the VIP, to put him or her into your elevator. Then you can deliver that VIP to the floor of your choice.
What happens if I delete a floor on Tiny Tower?
What is the max floors in Tiny Tower?
I suspect that there is a maximum of 152 floors in Tiny Tower. This is because there are (as of v1. 5) 57 different residential floors + 95 commercial floors. Every time I build a new floor, I get a residential or commercial floor that I don’t already have.
Can you gift golden tickets in Tiny Tower?
You can’t, they will simply stay unused and nothing will happen. However, a human amount of gold tickets should never be too much or overflow during casual gameplay.