How do you balance work and life quotes?
Quotes on Work Life Balance and Self Care
- “You don’t have to make yourself miserable to be successful…success isn’t about working hard, it’s about working smart.” –
- “You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.” –
What we can learn from kids quotes?
I Learn from Children Quotes
- “The most important phase of a child’s life was the beginning of it.
- “Childhood’s work is learning, and it is in his play…that the child works at his job.”
- “The freest child is the child who is most interested in what he is doing, and at whose hand are the materials for his work or play.”
Who said the quote children are the future?
Whitney Houston Quotes I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
What are good family quotes?
“My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them out and enjoy their riches.” “The memories we make with our family is everything.” “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.”
Is there more to life than work?
But it is important to remember that we don’t live to work, we work so that we can live. Even though work is a big part of our time, there is more to life than work. We work so that we can live happier, fulfilled, more engaged lives.
Who are children quotes?
Quotes About Loving Your Children
- “Every child you encounter is a divine appointment.” –
- “Children are like wet cement: whatever falls on them makes an impression.” –
- “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.” –
- “You have to love your children unselfishly.
- “Children make your life important.” –
How do you treat children quotes?
There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
What’s more important family or work?
No one is irreplaceable. When you leave an organization or a job, remember that they will move on without you, but your family will be the one thing goes with you. Never forget that your family is more important than your job.
Is work important in life?
For individuals, work is an important feature in structuring: personal and social identity; family and social bonds; ways of making money, and thereby accessing a number of essential and non-essential goods, services and activities; daily routines; level of activity; physical and mental well-being; self-confidence and …
What makes a child happy?
They’re really life conditions, such as having enough nurture and love; a strong sense of attachment to a parent or other primary caregiver; confidence and optimism about the future; physical health; a sense of belonging to something larger than oneself; and of course, basic needs such as food and shelter.
What is love to a child?
“Love is when you really care about someone or something,” Carroll suggests as an opener, “so you try very hard to take care of them and keep them safe, just like how mommy and daddy take care of you and keep you safe.” Adam Grant, an author, organizational psychologist, and father of three, echoes Carroll’s advice.