How do I unlock my Grandstream gxp1400 keypad?
To unlock, press and hold the STAR * key 4 to 5 seconds, then a window to enter a password will appear and the following message “LEFT for backspace, MENU for ok”. Enter the password (by default, there is no password.
How do I unlock my Grandstream gxp1405?
On the Grandstream keypad, if you press and hold the star (*) key until the LOCK symbol shows on your screen. This will then lock the keypad. To unlock the keypad, repeat the same process as above and once unlocked, it will ask for a password. There is no password, just hit OK and this will unlock the phone.
How do I take my DND off my Grandstream phone?
There are two ways to turn on/off DND on GXP2130/GXP2140/GXP2160: 1. On GXP phone LCD menu -> Preference, highlight “Do Not Disturb” option and select “Enable DND” or “Disable DND” by pressing left/right arrow key.
How do I access my Grandstream phone web GUI?
Accessing Web GUI
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address into the address bar in the following format: https://ipaddress:8089 (The IP address is displayed on the LCD screen of the Grandstream)
- Depending on your browser, you may receive a warning about the security certificate.
How do I program my Grandstream phone?
Guide: How to Set Up a Grandstream GXP2160
- Step 1: Get the IP of the phone. While you can setup everything through the display on the phone, it is a lot easier to manage through your web browser.
- Step 2: Log on to the phone’s web interface.
- Step 3: Set up your account.
- Step 4: Enter Network Settings.
- Step 5: Set Presence.
How do I connect my Grandstream phone to my computer?
What is Grandstream default password?
The default login name for the administrator is “admin”, the default administrator password is also set to ”admin.” If you have changed the login password, you must use it to login to the web interface. In this case, if you forget the password, you can factory reset the unit to restore the default user login settings.
How do I reset my Grandstream?
Hardware Configuration – Factory Reset – Grandstream
- Press the menu button (center button of the directional pad).
- Scroll down and select ‘System’.
- Scroll down and select ‘Factory Reset’.
- Press ‘OK’ to confirm factory reset.
- Press ‘OK’ to confirm to continue.
- Your phone will reboot.
What is BLF on Grandstream?
Most of the Grandstream phones feature programmable keys called MPK (Multi-Purpose Keys). They can be programmed for several things: BLF (Busy Lamp Field), which can show the status of other phones on your system, speed dial any number, and do one-button transfers.
How do I connect my phone to my desk computer?
How to Connect a Telephone to a PC
- Telephone line jack. Locate the end of the telephone cord. Video of the Day.
- Telephone USB. Connect the telephone cord jack to the USB telephone adapter.
- USB port. Plug the USB into your computer’s USB port.
How do I connect my VoIP phone directly to my computer?
First, you must take your Ethernet cable and plug each end into the respective port on both your laptop and your VoIP phone. You’ll find a power port and two additional ethernet ports behind your VoIP phone. One is made for a PC connection and the other for Ethernet, make sure to not get those mixed up.
How do I reset my Grandstream password?
If you forget or lose your own custom password, you will need to Factory Reset the device, login using ‘admin’ and then reconfigure completely.
What is grandstream default password?
How do I setup my Grandstream?
How do I stop ghost calls on VOIP?
Change your IP address Changing your IP address is a temporary solution for stopping ghost calls. If you’re unable to change your IP address on your own, you can contact your internet service provider and request a new IP address.