How do I restore my iPhone 5c from iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you fix iTunes could not restore the iPhone because an error occurred?
How to Get Rid of iTunes Could Not Restore the iPhone Because an Error Occurred Message
- Solution 1. Restart Your Computer and iPhone.
- Solution 2. Check the USB Connection.
- Solution 3. Delete the Corrupt Backup.
- Solution 4. Free up Space.
- Solution 5. Update iTunes to the Latest Version.
- Solution 6. Check Security Software.
How do I fix my iPad code 4013?
To fix error 4013, update your macOS and iTunes versions and use a different cable to connect your iOS device to your computer. If the error persists, close your background programs, including your antivirus and firewall. Restart your iOS device, use a different USB port, and check the results.
How do I fix error 4005 on iPhone 5s?
How to Fix iPhone Restore Error 4005?
- Method 1: Update iTunes.
- Method 2: Force Restart your Device.
- Method 3: Changing USB Cable.
- Method 4: Changing PC.
- Method 5: Entering DFU mode:
- Solution 6: Contacting Apple Support:
How do I force my iPhone 5 to restore?
If a power cycle does not resolve your issue, you may need to perform a hard reset. To do so press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button until the Apple logo will appear and iPhone will reset.
How do you fix iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an error occurred while reading from the device?
Make sure that your computer has the latest version of iTunes. Disconnect and reconnect your iOS device from your computer. Restart your iOS device and your computer. Reset your Trust settings.
How do I restore a disabled iPhone without trusting a computer?
Here are the actions you need to take:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect the devices via a USB cable.
- The backup option will be shown on the right side of the screen, even though your iPhone is turned off or disabled for any reason.
- Tap on the Back Up Now button to start the process of backing up your iPhone data.
What does Error Code 4013 mean on iTunes?
Basically, iPhone error 4013 occurs when a problem arises during the updating or restoring process. You may have accidentally disconnected your iPhone or iOS device during the update process, or there may be a software bug that’s preventing the update from being executed properly.
How do I put my iPhone 5 in DFU mode?
- Plug your device into your computer.
- Turn off the device.
- Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button.
Is recovery mode the same as DFU?
Differing from recovery mode — where iTunes restores your iPhone to its original factory settings but with the latest iOS and firmware — DFU mode allows you to change and choose the firmware you want to install onto your iPhone.
How do you do a hard reset on an iPhone 5c?
Force restarts are very simple and require no tools.
- Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 5c. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. Add Comment.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Add Comment. 1024.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Computer or iTunes or iCloud
- All Apple Devices with Same Apple ID.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Click Start Button to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
- Joy Taylor.
What is DFU mode in iPhone 5s?
An iPhone in DFU Mode allows you to install custom firmware, Jailbreak the device, Unlock SIM, Downgrade iOS, Unlock disabled iPhone and recover iPhone from problems. While it takes a bit of practice and skill to put iPhone into DFU Mode, you should be able to get it right within the first 2-3 attempts.