How do I make a click to tweet link?
How to Create a “Click to Tweet” Image
- Go to www.clicktotweet.com and sign in.
- Write a tweet that you want shared.
- Use a Twitter icon like this one or one of the ones on the Click to Tweet website.
- Link the photograph in your website or blog post and voila, it’s a tweetable image link!
What is social warfare?
Social Warfare is among the pioneers of customizing how your content is shared, particularly with Pinterest. The Social Warfare – Pro add-on allows you to decide exactly which image, title and description appears when your content is shared on sites like Facebook and Google+.
What is a click to tweet quote?
Click to Tweet is a site that provides a free link generator that, once set up, gives your reader the opportunity to Tweet portions of your text with just one click.
Does click to tweet work?
Click to Tweet is an application that does both. It allows you to select exactly what you want and make it extremely convenient for people to share it. When you edit or create blog posts using the Click to Tweet WordPress plugin, you will then be able to choose any text you want as a Twitter message.
How do I create an automated tweet?
Put it on Schedule Post now – if you are looking to post the tweet as and when you create it, click on “post now” Schedule for later – in case you want the tweet to be posted at a later date, you can do so by selecting “schedule for later”. Then you can add the date and time for posting.
Is social warfare free?
The core plugin (Social WArfare) is 100% free, and can be found in the WordPress Plugin Repository. We do, however, offer a 100% love-it-or-your-money-back guarantee for the first 45 days for any paid plugin or add-on you purchase from Warfare Plugins.
What is Tweet link?
This valuable link sends friends directly to your Twitter account, where they can read your tweets and choose to follow you. Within your Twitter account’s settings, the website also lets you change your username, which always reflects in the URL.
What is a lazy Tweet?
2) Tweet CTAs in Emails One of our email marketers recently tested this click-to-tweet concept in emails by calling them “lazy tweets.” After including a click-to-tweet button in the email, we saw a significant spike in tweets about the offer the email was promoting.
What are social links?
Social Links is a Global OSINT (Open source intelligence) vendor with HQ in the US that empowers investigators and security professionals with ground-breaking AI-powered products.
How do you post a link?
Here is how to add the Link Sticker:
- Tap on your profile photo and hold to add a story.
- Take a photo or upload it from your phone gallery.
- Tap on the top Sticker icon.
- In the sticker menu, browse for the Link Sticker.
- Select it.
- Add the link and tap ‘Done’
- Place it on the story as other stickers and tap to change color.
What is Auto Tweet?
Auto tweeting, or automatically publishing your blog posts to social media, might save you some time. But it’s probably not the best thing for your marketing, and here’s why. One of the common questions we get is if you should set up your website to auto tweet once a new blog post or article is published.
What is social warfare pro?
The Social Warfare – Pro add-on allows you to decide exactly which image, title and description appears when your content is shared on sites like Facebook and any other networks that use Open Graph data for social shares.
Where do I find my tweet link?
Tap the share icon then tap Tweet this Moment to see the URL in the Tweet compose view. From this menu pop-up you also have the option to copy the URL link. Click on the Moment and find its URL in the address bar of your web browser.
How do you intent a tweet?
How to create your own pre-written tweets
- Create a URL based on my example above. The first part of the URL will be the fixed text “http://twitter.com/intent/tweet? text=”
- Write a phrase such as “Share this article on Twitter”
- Hyperlink this phrase with the URL you just created.
How do I get social links?
Finding your Social Media Link
- Twitter username. Your Twitter username is your @twitterusername.
- Facebook username. Your facebook username can be found in the URL of your profile page.
- Instagram account. In the Instagram account field, type your Instagram username.
- LinkedIn URL.
- Pinterest username.
How do I find my social URL?
- You can find a Facebook URL in the address bar at the top of the browser if you are using a computer.
- To find the URL for a personal page in the mobile app, tap the three-dot menu and find the address in the Profile link section.