How do I change parameters in Configtool?
Start the configtool. bat (. sh on unix), select cluster_data/instance_ID…/server_ID… and make the change in the “Java parameters” field. If you have more than one server node, you need to apply the change to every server node and also to the dispatcher node.
How do I change Java parameters in SAP?
- Choose the template or the instance you want to configure.
- Select VM Environment .
- Select a property from the table below.
- In Default/Inherited Property Data , you can see the default value of the property.
- In Custom property data , you can enter a new value for the property.
- Choose Set Custom Value .
- Choose .
How do I access the config tool in SAP?
To start the Config Tool, double click the configtool script file from ///j2ee/configtool directory.
Which configuration tools are available for configuring an SAP system?
SAP provides three major tools for configuring and administering the SAP NW AS Java: the configuration tool (config tool), Visual Administrator, and NetWeaver Administrator tool (NWA).
How do I access SAP NWA?
To access NWA, go to the following URL: http:// : /nwa , where:
- is the host where AS Java is installed.
- is the HTTP port of the Internet Communication Manager (ICM). It consists of 5 00 . For example, if the Java instance number is 60 , the HTTP port is 56000 .
How do you check Java parameters in SAP?
- Depending on the type of JVM properties you want to see, you have the following options:
- To only view the parameter’s details, choose Show Details .
- To change a VM parameter, select it and then choose Modify .
- To save the change, choose Save .
- You can also add and remove system and additional VM parameters.
How do I open config tool?
In order to start the configuration tool, log in as the adm user account at the operating system level, and go to the /usr/sap//JC/j2ee/configtool Get SAP Basis Administration Handbook, NetWeaver Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
How do I open config tool in SAP UNIX?
To start the Config Tool, double click the configtool script file from ///j2ee/configtool directory. If you set a custom value to a property in a manager on a particular instance, this value is relevant only for this instance.
What is config tool in SAP?
The Config Tool provides offline configuration of the AS Java. It allows you to modify the properties of all services, managers, and applications on a template and an instance level. It also enables you to manage log configuration, add filters, and edit the JVM parameters.
What is NWA in SAP?
SAP NetWeaver Administrator (NWA) is a Web-based framework tool for administration, configuration, and monitoring. It consists of respective integrated tools that help you to configure, administer, and monitor your SAP NetWeaver system, its components, and the applications running on top of it.
How do I access a portal in SAP?
You access the SAP Enterprise Portal with a URL using a web browser from your client machines. The default URL consists of the installation host name and the port on which the portal is listening. You can use the HTTP or HTTPS protocol. HTTPS is relevant if you are using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communication.
How do I see all parameters in SAP?
We can display the kernel default values of all parameters recognized by the actual SAP kernel for example by running the command sappfpar all on OS-level as user adm.
How do I check parameters in SAP?
- Open transaction RSPFPAR (display profile parameters) on the application server instance for which you want to look at the parameter values. You can switch the instance in transaction SM51.
- Choose Execute to display a list of all valid profile parameters for the selected application server instance.
How do I open config tool in SAP windows?
Here is the way…
- Open Command Prompt.
- type “runas /user:sidadm cmd”
- It will open new command prompt, which is running in the previledges of SIDadm.
- step in to the configtool directory and run “configtool.bat”
What is Configtool used for in SAP?
How do I start config tool?
How do I open Windows config tool?
What is SAP r3 architecture?
SAP R/3 Architecture. SAP R/3 is one of the main product of SAP,where R stands for RealTime and the number 3 relates to three tier application architecture(Data base,Application Server and Client). Most of the business in todays world runs on SAP R/3 system. About 80% of the companies implemented this software.
What are required to configure system in SAP GUI?
Easy way to setup SAP GUI Logon Configuration
- Step 1 – Open the Disk Partition where your Operating System is Installed.
- Step 2 – Navigate to “Documents and Settings”.
- Step 3 – Now click on your Username.
- Step 4 – Enable the option to view Hidden Files in your system. [
- Step 5 – Click on “Application Data”
How do I access NWA in SAP?